|5 or more copies||$9.95 net|
Accompaniments for 25 of the selections from Psallite composed for Liturgical Year A. A CD recording of this collection is also available, as well as collections of selected titles from Year B and Year C .
Where Two or Three Are Gathered includes:
The Collegeville Composers Group
- Now is the Hour
- Be Patient, Beloved
- Let the King of Glory Come In
- Jesus, Mighty Lord, Come Save Us
- Clothed in Christ, One in Christ
- Give Us Living Water
- Give Thanks to the Lord, Alleluia
- At Your Word Our Hearts Are Burning
- I Am the Way: Follow Me
- Here I Am
- Light of the World
- In God Alone Is My Soul at Rest
- Keep These Words in Your Heart and Soul
- Love Is My Desire
- The Mercy of God Is for All
- Everlasting Is Your Love
- All Things Are from the Lord
- Where Two or Three Are Gathered
- Lord, You Are Close
- Remember, Lord
- All That Is True
- I Shall Dwell in the House of the Lord
- The Word of God at Work in Us
- Come, All You Good and Faithful Servants
- A River Flows
includes Carol Browning, Catherine Christmas, Cyprian Consiglio, OSB Cam, Paul F. Ford, PhD,
and Paul Inwood.
View all Psallite products by The Collegeville Composers Group here.
[N]o matter what your parish's musical resources, you can celebrate with these songs. . . . I love the musicality of these works and applaud the systematic effort they represent. . . . you must acknowledge the significant contribution these composers are making through their careful consideration of the use of music in the liturgy, their successful attempt to the place the voice in a position of musical prominence, and their commitment to the singing of psalms as the primary prayer language of the liturgical assembly.
Musically, the styles are many and varied: there will be something that appeals to everyone . . . Having used the previous sampler extensively, I am happy that the songs work, drawing people into song whilst processing, providing a spiritual moment in particular during the Communion procession through the repetitive nature of the music and the scriptural texts.
Music and Liturgy