|50 or more copies||$3.95 net|
|6-49 copies||$4.95 net|
|1-5 copies||$9.95 net|
Sacred Song is a modern, Catholic, three-year, hymnal that easily supports congregational singing throughout the liturgical year. It contains over 950 liturgical music compositions—classic, contemporary, chant, and traditional.
Sacred Song includes:
- the Order of Mass with ICEL Chants—accompaniment composed by Anthony Ruff, OSB;
- the complete Psallite collection of over 290 liturgical antiphons inspired by the entrance, responsorial, and Communion songs for each Sunday and solemnity of all three years of the liturgical cycle;
- responsorial psalm antiphons from the Basilica Psalter;
- new music for Christian initiation, weddings, and funerals from Psallite;
- classic Gregorian chant music, including over 30 hymns/chants in Latin, most with English translations (including the Marian antiphons), plus the entire Latin chant Mass Iubilate Deo;
- a wide variety of hymns and songs reflecting the breadth of the Catholic tradition—from classic hymns to contemporary music from GIA Publications, Hope Publishing, World Library Publications, Oregon Catholic Press, Selah Publishing, Liturgical Press, Oxford University Press, and more.
Sacred Song features the following Mass settings:
- The Psallite Mass: At the Table of the Lord by the Collegeville Composers Group
- Mass in Honor of Saint Benedict by Robert LeBlanc
- Mass in A Minor by Frederick Strassburger
- An Austrian Mass by Michael Haydn, arr. by Anthony Ruff, OSB
- Land of Rest Acclamations by Richard Proulx
- Missa Pacem by L. Randolph Babin
- Mass in Honor of Saint Paul by Kevin Christopher Vogt
- Mass in Honor of Saint Cecilia by David Hurd
- Mass in Honor of Saint Dominic by Matthew S. Still
- Acclamations from Mass of Creation by Marty Haugen
- The entire Latin chant Mass Missa Iubilate Deo, Vatican Edition
See the complete contents of Sacred Song
- a hymnal reflecting the fullness of the Catholic tradition -
by clicking here for the Index of First Lines and Common Titles.
Check back later for reviews on this product.