The Roman Missal
More by this Author
Liturgical Press Suggests
Presenting the third edition of the Roman Missal, produced with the beauty, quality, and affordability expected of Liturgical Press.
The full-sized Ritual Edition features:
• A rich, durable deep-red cloth cover embellished with Christ enthroned, rendered in a distinguished, bold style and foil stamped in gold and copper.
• Interior adorned with fifteen beautiful illustrations by renowned liturgical illustrator and cover artist Br. Martin Erspamer, OSB.
• Prayer texts set in readable, easy-to-proclaim type on natural ivory quality paper.
• Five sturdy grosgrain ribbon bookmarks and a full complement of beautiful tabs to enhance ease-of-use for celebrants.
• Gilded page edges that further esteem the text visually.
• Altar edition: 13 pt type, 17 pt leadingClick here for information on the revisions to Eucharistic Prayer II, III, and IV.
Product number: 3375
Trim Size: 8 1/2 x 11;
Publication Date: 10/01/2011
Liturgical Press was founded by Saint John's Abbey in 1926. Obra Nacional de la Buena Prensa A.C. and Cistercian Publications distributed by Liturgical Press
© Copyright 2018, Order of Saint Benedict, Liturgical Press, Collegeville, MN. All rights reserved.