Each lesson includes a wrap-up lecture which may be provided in a number of ways:
- A DVD that may be purchased here for use in your community.
- Free online access to the same lectures as the DVD. The link to these lectures is found inside of each book on the Table of Contents page.
- A local speaker of your choosing.
Panorama of the New Testament invites us into familiar scenes from the gospels and Acts, as well as the letters and other writings of the early Christian era, to identify major themes. Speakers for this study include:
- Introduction - Clifford M. Yeary
- Lesson 1 - Clifford M. Yeary
- Lesson 2 - David LeSieur
- Lesson 3 - Matthew A. Glover
- Lesson 4 - Catherine Upchurch