Each lesson includes a wrap-up lecture which may be provided in a number of ways:
- A DVD that may be purchased here for use in your community.
- Free online access to the same lectures as the DVD. The link to these lectures is found inside of each book on the Table of Contents page.
- A local speaker of your choosing.
Speakers for this study include:
- Introduction - Dan Borlik, CM
- Lesson 1 - Clifford M. Yeary
- Lesson 2 - Judy Hoelzeman
- Lesson 3 - Dan Hennessey
- Lesson 4 - Catherine Upchurch
- Lesson 5 - Gregory C. Wolfe
- Lesson 6 - Linda Webster
- Lesson 7 - Clifford M. Yeary